Car Repair Plan
“Cars are amazing. They are hugely complex pieces of technology and we use them – and abuse them – every day!
In the main, we climb into them in the morning, take for granted that they will start first time from cold, drive them a few miles without warming them up, crunch the gears up and down, and enjoy regular – often sudden – braking. Alternatively, we hit the motorway, embarking on a long journey, and sustain a pretty high speed (within the legal limits, of course!)
Imagine an aircraft taking off under the same conditions, with no pre-flight checks and piloted by a captain who plays fast and loose with the altitude and the throttle. Would you get in to a plane under those circumstances? Probably not. But we do this all the time with our cars, and yet we expect them to work all the time and are less than pleased when they go wrong.
But go wrong they do…”
Malcolm Miller FIMI IS Managing Director of RTS Group
The Independent Garage Association (IGA) has launched its own Car Repair Plan; “We know that running a car is an expensive proposition – and if you have a number of cars in your family, the costs just spiral”.
It allows you to save as much or as little as you want on a regular basis, so you always have the funds available to pay for the service and repair of your car – and other vehicles in your family.
The scheme is flexible and you can alter the payment or take a break when you feel you have enough. Of course, you can view your balance online at any time.
When you bring your car into Kent Car Craft Ltd, you can choose to use all or some of your account balance when settling the bill. The process is simple and straightforward and there are no hidden costs or additional charges.
What are the benefits?
- Simple web based process
- Save as much or as little as you like by direct debit
- Stop payments at any time
- Increase or decrease payments at any time
- Add multiple vehicles on the online portal
- Request additional cards for other family members
- Protected by the Retail Motor Industry Federation
- CLP Automotive and all other garages are part of the Trust My Garage Scheme
- Budget for the regular maintenance of your family’s cars
- Pay for services and repairs for your children’s cars while they are away at university
- Pay when you need repairs in an unfamiliar town
- Use the plan to pay for any unexpected repairs that are required at MOT
How to Register
Simply request a form and temporary Car Repair Plan Card from Kent Car Craft Ltd. Click here to register and set up your account. A permanent card will then be sent out to you.
You can use your membership card at Kent Car Craft or at any IGA garage that is TMG approved for repairs/servicing/MOTs and request to pay or part pay with the Car Repair Plan.
Find out more here or Pop in to see us if you need help setting up your plan.